Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holy crap.

I'm going to be one of those brides that bores everyone to death with every detail of my wedding thrown into every conversation. To minimize this and ensure that I have friends when this is over, I am creating a blog about all things wedding!

My name is Jeny, I'm 26 and I'm getting married in 2012. My fiance (Tim) and I are both total nerds and plan to incorporate everything geek into our wedding. I'm not quite sure that this entails, but it will be awesome.

Right now, I'm in the planning stages and I am looking for a venue, setting a budget and figuring out most of my wedding party. I've already asked my cousin and my best college friend to be bridesmaids and I'm deciding between a few other people. I don't have an overwhelming amount of female friends so it's sort of tough! I could pick out groomsmen easily, but I'll leave that to Tim.

Since my brain shuts down when given more than a few simple tasks in any given day, I'm planning early!

No comments:

Post a Comment