Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Boooring

Everyone keeps asking me how the planning is going. Truth is, I did way too much too early and I have nothing to do for a few months. I'm making a trip to Chicago in July to hopefully get started on some DIY stuff with Jessie and Rachel (and my mom...I guess).

Lately, my favorite thing to do is to go to Michael's and look in the bridal section. My only problem is that every time I start thinking about the wedding, I start crying. Not in a bad way. I love Tim and I can't wait to marry him. I just keep thinking about how great everything is going to be and then I can't control myself. It's sort of getting embarrassing. The employees there must think I'm some kind of crazy person. I once cried hysterically at a wedding for people I had never met before. I'm going to be a mess at my own.

I think I need to invest in waterproof mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment